If you are interested in hosting a fundraising party or organizing a special event to benefit the Lupus Research Institute, please contact us at 212-812-9881 or email email@example.com.
Ideas to Inspire!
- Have a pool in your office to guess the time for a racer—a runner, a bicyclist, another competitor of some sort. The person who comes closest to the actual time wins a portion of the pool.
- If you have children, see if their class, girl/boy scout troop, youth group might operate a car wash, shovel snow/rake leaves as a service learning project.
- Hold a benefit party at a local restaurant, bar, or nightclub where the business is willing to donate the cover charge for the evening to your organization. It's a win-win situation since the business benefits from the sales of food and drink.
- Ask auto dealerships to donate $10–$25 to your beneficiary every time someone takes a test drive over the course of a day or week.
- Arrange a training ride or run for friends, co-workers or a tri-club and ask for donations from those who participate.
- Spare change jar war—run a contest within a business to see who can collect the most change.
- Have a poker tournament.
- Run a Spring Golf Scramble.
- Try an eBay spring cleaning sale.