The Lupus Research Institute (LRI) works with patient groups across the country through its National Coalition of members and partners.
Each of these independent organizations backs the research efforts of the LRI and also provides social services and educational programs for people with lupus in the local area.
If you are looking for help with lupus in your area, such as a support group or names of lupus doctors in your area, visit the website of your LRI National Coalition affiliate, listed below:
- S.L.E. Lupus Foundation (New York)
- Lupus Alliance, Upstate New York
- Lupus Alliance of Long Island/Queens
- Michigan Lupus Foundation
- Lupus Foundation of Colorado
- Lupus Foundation of Florida
- Lupus and Allied Diseases Association, Inc.
- Lupus Foundation of New England
- Lupus Foundation of Northern California
- Lupus Foundation of Pennsylvania
- Lupus Foundation of Southern California
- Lupus LA
- Lupus Society of Illinois
- Lupus Support Network