LRI National Coalition Members & Partners
The Lupus Research Institute (LRI) works with patient groups across the country through its National Coalition of members and partners.
Each of these independent organizations backs the research efforts of the LRI and also provides social services and educational programs for people with lupus in the local area.
If you are looking for help with lupus in your area, such as a support group or names of lupus doctors in your area, visit the website of your LRI National Coalition affiliate, listed below:
- S.L.E. Lupus Foundation (New York)
- Lupus Alliance of America
- Lupus Alliance of America, Upstate New York Affiliate
- Lupus Alliance of America, New York Southern Tier Affiliate
- Lupus Alliance of America, Hudson Valley Affiliate
- Lupus Alliance of America, Long Island/Queens Affiliate
- Michigan Lupus Foundation
- Lupus Alliance of America, Lupus Foundation of South Jersey
- Lupus Foundation of Colorado
- Lupus Foundation of Florida
- Lupus Foundation of Genesee Valley NY, Inc.
- Lupus Foundation of Mid and Northern New York, Inc.
- Lupus Foundation of Minnesota
- Lupus Foundation of New England
- Lupus Foundation of Northern California
- Lupus Foundation of Pennsylvania
- Lupus Foundation of Southern California
- Lupus LA
- Lupus Research Institute Chicago
- Lupus Support Network
On the go?
Text INFO to 50555 and opt-in to receive breaking news about lupus on your mobile phone.
Message and Data Rates May Apply. Text STOP to 50555 to STOP. Text HELP to 50555 for HELP. Full Terms