Lupus News from the 2008 Meeting of the European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR)
Paris, June 11–14, 2008
Sunday, June 15, 2008
The umbrella organization of national scientific societies of rheumatology and leagues of patients with arthritis and other rheumatic conditions, EULAR aims to promote, stimulate and support the research, prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of rheumatic diseases.
- Study: Ovarian Function and Fertility Preserved in Women with Severe Systemic Lupus Erythematosus through Treatment with Cyclophosphamide and Mycophenolate Mofetil (PDF)
- Study: New Self-Management Programme Offers Significant Benefits for Arthritis Patients with Chronic Pain (PDF)
- Study: Lupus More Severe in Patients with Southern European Ancestry
- Study: Human Genome Sciences Reports Positive Long-Term Data for LymphoStat-B in Patients with Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Study: Specific Location of the TRAF1/C5 Gene Associated with Multiple Autoimmune Diseases (PDF)
- Study: Less Toxic Regimen Preserves Fertility in Women with Lupus
On the go?
Text INFO to 50555 and opt-in to receive breaking news about lupus on your mobile phone.
Message and Data Rates May Apply. Text STOP to 50555 to STOP. Text HELP to 50555 for HELP. Full Terms