The umbrella organization of national scientific societies of rheumatology and leagues of patients with arthritis and other rheumatic conditions, EULAR aims to promote, stimulate and support the research, prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of rheumatic diseases.
- Study: Ovarian Function and Fertility Preserved in Women with Severe Systemic Lupus Erythematosus through Treatment with Cyclophosphamide and Mycophenolate Mofetil (PDF)
- Study: New Self-Management Programme Offers Significant Benefits for Arthritis Patients with Chronic Pain (PDF)
- Study: Lupus More Severe in Patients with Southern European Ancestry
- Study: Human Genome Sciences Reports Positive Long-Term Data for LymphoStat-B in Patients with Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Study: Specific Location of the TRAF1/C5 Gene Associated with Multiple Autoimmune Diseases (PDF)
- Study: Less Toxic Regimen Preserves Fertility in Women with Lupus